Saturday, July 10, 2010

New Home...



In March of this year my Husband and I made a move to a new town and purchased a new home. It has already been a busy 4 months, implementing a plan to make this house our HOME! When we first saw this house, we fell in love with it. We were initially looking for a old farmhouse in the country. But as usual, time to look was limited and houses with everything we wanted just weren't available in our price range. Plus, we wanted something we could really put our stamp on. So, when we stumbled upon this house, that was built in 1966, it had some character and charm we really loved and just couldn't get in a newer home.

I decided to start this blog so my husband and I could document all of our hard work! I love a farmhouse style with some cottage touches, and that's really what I'm going for when we update our home. I love to go antiquing and thrift shopping. Gotta LOVE a good deal, right! So many things inspire me and I hope to share some of those things with anyone who will listen! ;)
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I look forward to seeing the renovations. I like the "two-way" entry to the stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your sweet comments and for following me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to view my blog and leave a much appreciated comment!

~Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...