Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Liebster Blog Award....

After enjoying this beautiful (Spring like) day, I came home to find Chris, from Freckle Face Girl, had chosen me to receive a Liebster Blog Award.  How exciting! After Googleing (is that a certified word yet?) the award, I found the word Liebster to mean "darling" or "beloved"...isn't that sweet! 



The award started as a way to spread some blog love to those with less than 200 followers.  Chris' blog is amazing! She has some awesome style and an adorable family! If you haven't visited her blog...you should! Thanks again, Chris, for the Liebster!


On to the tough part..I had to pick blogs I think are deserving. There are so many great blogs out there!!
There are a few simple rules to follow.  In order to accept the award, the recipient will:

1.  Thank the person who gave you the award.
2.  Link back to that person's blog.
3.  Copy and paste the award to your blog.
4.  Present the award to 3-5 blogs of 200 followers or less that you feel deserve this recognition.
5.  Let those blogs know by leaving them a comment.
Here are the blogs that I have chosen:
1. Becki @ Curious Details
2. Michele @ Summersoul 
3. Ashlee @ A Prairie Cottage 
Such great blogs that really inspire! Check them out! :)


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Rachel,

    Thank you so much for this award. I am flattered. I will certainly visit the others and pass it on. MC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to view my blog and leave a much appreciated comment!

~Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...